- Bettei Otozure always treats personal information properly, complying with all laws and regulations.
- Personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, work contact details, nationality, passport details, special requests, and observations about your service preferences (including room, food, amenities requested, facilities or any other services used) is used in order to:
・Provide accommodations, restaurant services, etc.
・Improve our products and services
・Inform you of offers and promotions (only with your consent)
・Comply with regulatory and legal obligations.
- The Hotel does not provide or disclose any personal information to third parties, with the following exceptions:
・If you grant permission (i.e. to reserve other facilities)
・If the Hotel is required to provide information by your travel agency
・If your physical welfare or other specific rights are in jeopardy; the Hotel may be compelled to supply information in order to protect you, even if it is impossible to seek prior approval
・In situations where the Hotel is contracting out part of its business
・When the Hotel is required to do so by laws and regulations
- The Hotel handles personal information in compliance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and the relevant laws and regulations.
・Personal information is treated according to appropriate storage and usage without exception.
・If it contracts out all or part of its business, the Hotel will make a non-disclosure agreement with subcontractors, will oblige them to strictly control personal information, and will supervise them.
- Requests for disclosure, correction, discontinuance and deletion:
・If you request disclosure, the documents containing personal information will be sent by registered mail after we check personal identification documents such as resident registration card and driver's license. A fee will be charged for such disclosure services.
・Any request for discontinuance, etc., will be handled promptly in compliance the relevant laws after credits and debts have been processed.
Personal information protection representative
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm
* If the representative is not available, he or she will respond promptly.